Here’s a list of books I can’t wait for in 2013! Top ten Tuesdays is as always, hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.
1) The Iron Queen, by me. I’M really excited to see how this book will turn out. It comes out in May, wish me luck on making my deadline. I’m one chapter away from finishing my third draft and then the fun part begins.
2) The Rising by Kelley Armstrong. I love Kelley Armstrong, and while Chloe’s pov is still my favorite, Maya kicks some serious but.
3) Omens by Kelley Armstrong. I look forward to the first of her new young adult trilogy. Yeah, I’m obsessed, I know
4) Ever After by Kim Harrison. I haven’t read A Perfect Blood yet, but I imagine it’ll be good.
5) Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare. No, I haven’t read the first one yet, but I will 🙂 And I’m sure it’ll be good.
6) With all my soul by Rachel Vincent
7) Loki’s Wolves by Kelley Armstrong and Melissa Marr (OMG!!! Both of them!)
8) The House of Hades by Rick Riordan. I LOVE his series
9) Shards and Ashes, it’s an anthology with pretty much everyone I like in it
10) My Name is Rapunzel by K.C Hilton, don’t know a lot about this one, but it looks good.