Top ten Tuesdays are posted by The Broke and the Bookish. This weeks top ten list features settings you want to see more often in fiction.
1) Athens, Georgia. I want to see how other authors treat it. Plus it would be cool to recognize places in the book.
2) Cruise ships
3) Oxford, England
4) Paris, France
5) dystopian futures. What, I really like them
6) the moon. I read a book set on the moon once. It was pretty cool
7) the international space station. I think a grown up version of Xenon would be interesting. Like not the actual show, but a society on a space station. More like Battlestar Galactica, but with less cylons.
8) Outside of time. Think Ruby Red. I like time travelers
9) Islands, cause I’m jealous
10) Atlanta, same reason as Athens just lower on the list
2 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesdays: Settings”
I just finished writing a short story set in Paris. The details were fresh in my head, since I spent 6 weeks there this past summer.
Ah! So jealous!