Michael over at My Glass House has tagged me in a game of Blog Tag. Thanks Michael for thinking of me!
I’m required to post the rules which are to answer the questions sent to me by Michael, come up with new questions (or keep using the old ones), and as is always the case with these things, tag eleven more bloggers.
1. Who is my favorite author? There are so many to choose from, it just depends on what I’m in the mood for! Most of the time it’s Kelley Armstrong. Her work reminds me of grown up versions of L.J Smith’s nightworld (the old books, I don’t know what happened with the new stuff). Great plots, interesting concepts, and I love the characters.
2. If I could live in another time period, what period would that be? I don’t want to live in another time period. I’d go back in time and visit, make some bank deposits and such, but I wouldn’t want to stay. I like my life here just fine. That, and indoor plumbing.
3. I’ve been published and just landed a movie deal. Which actors would I cast in the two main roles? I’d want Skyler Samuels from The Nine Lives of Chloe King to play Persephone, and David Giuntoli from Grimm to play Hades. I’d also take the girl from Kick Ass (Chloe Grace Moretz) as Persephone.
4. What is my most treasured possession (not people or animals)? My ipad. Yeah, shallow. I don’t have any major family heirlooms, but my ipad has everything on it, my books, my music, my pictures. Honestly, I don’t know how I functioned before it.
5. If I could live anywhere in the world and money where no object, where would I live? On a beach somewhere. I want lots of space, but I also want a grocery store and fun activities to be less than a fifteen minute drive away.
6. When I was a kid, what did I want to be when I grew up? Did I achieve it? I wanted to be a writer. So, yeah. I guess I did.
7. What’s my perfect day? A day with no plans and lots of cuddles with my toddler. I’m really really happy just hanging out at home with my family. When that gets boring, a perfect day involves having enough in the bank account to drive somewhere without worrying about gas, and to eat out, go to a movie, or go do something fun. It doesn’t matter what as long as I’m with them.
8. I get a HUGE advance for my first novel–$250,000. What’s the first thing I’d do with the money? I’d pay off my house, car, and student loans for myself and my husband. I’d probably also buy an electric car. I’m getting really sick of gas prices. What’s left over would go into savings for Bella’s college fund and retirement and all that good stuff.
9. How many times a day do you check your e-mail? I’m sort of always checking my email. It all gets sent to my phone, which I look at every few minutes…
10. What was my nickname in school and how did I get it? Kat and Kitty. Kat was just what I went by, and Kitty just kind of evolved from Kat. I’m short, and I was much cuter as a teenager. It fit.
Thanks for tagging me, Michael!