I have a busy weekend! Tonight, from 5:00-7:00 PM, I will be signing autographs and selling books at UGA’s campus bookstore Tomorrow, from 2:00-4:00, I will be signing books at the Mall of Georgia Barnes and Noble. Details for both below. I hope to see some of you there!
The UGA Bookstore will host Alumni Day at the Bookstore on the Friday before the Georgia vs. UL Lafayette football game, and will offer UGA’s more than 300,00 alumni an additional 10 percent discount for a total of 20 percent off on merchandise. The discount also applies to items in the Clinique Closeout Sales Event. Be sure to stock up on holiday gifts or snag a diploma frame during this special gathering!
Uga X and Hairy Dawg will make appearances and free refreshments will be provided. The following authors will be in attendance from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. to take photos and sign their books:
- Rennie Curran (M ’15) – Free Agent: The Perspectives of a Young African American Athlete
- L. D. “Neicy” Wells (AB ’96) and Dr. Francene Breakfield (BS ’95) – An Anthology of Sisterhood: 22 Shades of Red
- Loran Smith (ABJ ’62) – Letters from Larry
- Sonny Seiler (BBA ’56, JD ’57) – Damn Good Dogs
- Charlene Thomas – The Munson Series
- Lakeisha Poole (AB ’05, ABJ ’05) – Don’t Let Me Fall
- Kaitlin Bevis (MAT ’13, EDS ’15) – Persephone
- Celeste Marshall (AB ’95) – Memoirs of a Barren Woman
- Tracy Adkins (AB ’98) – History and Haunting of Athens Georgia
- Lynyetta Willis (MED ’03) – My Forgotten Self
- Bridgette Burton (AB ’11, ABJ ’11) – The 365 Project: The Year of Getting Back to Me
- Tara Hays (BBA ’88) – Friends and Rivals: Cheer for the Bulldogs
- Emily Gaddy (BBA ’00) – Go Bulldogs
- Mandi Mathis (ABJ ’01) and Danielle Ragogna (M ’15) – The Littlest Inventor
- Suzanne Adams – Musings of an Earth Angel
- Ina Hopkins (ABJ ’77) – Rock Eagle Centerpiece of Georgia 4-H
- Patrick Garbin (BBA ’98) – About Them Dawgs
For directions and more information, click here:
Saturday November 19, 2016 2:00 PM We are pleased to welcome author Kaitlin Bevis to sign her latest book in the Daughters of Zeus series, Aphrodite. It’s not easy being perfect. But Aphrodite is determined to prove that she’s more than a pretty face. When she’s asked to investigate strange events occurring on cruise ships, she’s all over it. Little does she guess how much this mission is going to cost her.